Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Returning to Blogging

Hi everyone,

I'm back in the highchair again!  It's been a long time since I posted regularly and that was due to a pending lawsuit which included taking down a lot of this blog.  Isn't that a hoot, I'm the one who is injured forced to live in exile with every move online being watched by the at-fault party's insurance.

After a long journey of trying to prove my case, keeping the attorney on retainer (a luxury I could no longer afford), I dropped the case.  He said he was having difficulty proving my case which would serve to only dishearten me.

So, here I am, a little more physically and mentally challenged due to one person's negligence.  It is tough news to bear, but you know I've been here before and us limited brain energy folks have to pick our battles wisely.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the rehab, help, and support Gabby Giffords and Bob Woodruff received (and the piercing fact they got to keep their jobs, homes, friends, etc.)  The bitter reality is that type of care or outcome isn't available to the rest of us.  The sweet reality is they did get help, they wanted to get better and worked their tail feathers off...that, my friends, is a beautiful thing and I'm grateful. 

Best to you all this holiday season and Happy New Year!  :) 

No comments: