Thursday, October 18, 2012

Creepy: It's Not Just For Halloween Anymore...

I decided to do some Twitter housekeeping, unfollow people who haven't been active and maybe follow new inspiring folks.  No big deal, I thought.  Making good connections is fun for me.

I was NOT expecting to find a person following me from my past...especially when it wasn't ME who gave him my blog info with Twitter info.  That information was given to him WITHOUT my permission from a person who quickly became an ex-friend years ago.  I have no patience or tolerance for folks who violate my trust and boundaries. 

This person was on Twitter for no other reason than follow me...as I was the ONLY person he was following!

This infuriates me on several levels, as it should.  Cyberstalking is creepy, I don't care who you are and what justification you give.  Healthy people DO NOT stalk or follow someone they no longer have a relationship with, that's what abusive people do!

I haven't exactly had a supportive or protective environment growing up with domestic violence, I do not tolerate people being reckless with my life.  Call me cold, call me a bitch, I call it survival and it's what keeps me strong. 

No comments: