Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Google Reader Shutting Down July 1, 2013

I have to admit, I never got used to using Google's Reader and it appears I'm not alone.  As of July 1, the Reader will be discontinued as a part of Google's 'Spring cleaning' which began in 2011. 

Click here for the CNN article.

If you'd like to create an archive of your Google products, go to:  https://www.google.com/takeout/

Please don't be alarmed by my (or anyone else) unsubscribing to your Blogger blog(s).  By planning ahead I (we) won't miss out on posts.  Yeah!  :)

This blog is still available via email subscription (see "FOLLOW BY EMAIL" directly below the "The Fight Of My Life: Living with Traumatic Brain Injury A Candid Conversation: When Disability Strikes" banner).

On a side note, I have often wondered if Google will stop supporting Blogger too...we shall see.  At any rate, this blog will remain, as will the mirror blog on WordPress. 


Thanks for being here, dear reader!  :)

No comments: